- April 6, 2004: David Brown et al., Library and Archives Canada,
Management and Preservation of Geospatial Data
2005: CIESIN Columbia University, Geospatial Electronic Records Links and Resources
- August 2005: Metadata Standards, Enterprise Geographic Information Systems (EGIS), The Metropolitan Water District of Southern California.
August 3, 2006: Creating the GeoArchives: Maine Archives of Geographic Information, Jim Henderson
- September 2006: California Geospatial Framework, Draft Data Plan
- 2006: IS&T Archiving -- NCGDAP, Preservation of State and Local Government Digital Geospatial Data, Steve Morris et al.
- November 1, 2006: OGC Project Document, Preservationof Geo-referenced Data Working Group Charter, Brett Abrams.
- February 1, 2007: British Cartographic Society, Map Cataloguing for the Terrified: how to catalogue cartographic materials for libraries and archives
- April 16, 2007: Open Geospatial Consortium, Potential roles for GML and WRS in Data Archival, Ron Lake
- April 17, 2007: OGC Technical Committee, OGC Data Preservation WG, Steve Morris
- April 17, 2007: Archiving Cybercartography, Tracey Lauriault et al.
- Fall 2007: Archivaria No.64, The Journal of the Association of Canadian Archivists, From Data to Records: Preserving the Geographic Information System of the City of Vancouver, Glenn Dingwall, Richard Marciano, Reagan Moore, Evelyn Peters McLellan.
- September 2007: InterPARES Project, CS24 - Preservation of the City of Vancouver Geographic Information System (VanMap)
- November 2007: InterPARES Project, CS14 - Archaeological Records in a Geographical Information System: Research in the American Southwest
- October 10, 2008: NACIS 2008, Next Generation Archives: The NC Geospatial Data Archiving Project, Jeff Essic.
- May 2009: DPC Technology Watch Report, Preserving Geospatial Data